PURE provides a wide range of infusion and injection therapies for patients in need of these cutting-edge biologic treatments. We understand that no biologic medicine benefits any patient if they can’t access the treatment. At PURE, we eliminate the barriers to care for your patients by swiftly removing the complexity of prior authorizations; expediting the cumbersome drug-ordering process; and by quickly completing the financial assistance programs for your patients. In short, by removing the daunting barriers to care associated with biologic medicines, PURE allows referring providers to focus on what matters most: their patient. By serving as an extension of your team, PURE improves medical outcomes and delivers an unrivaled patient experience that you and your patient will come to appreciate.
How does the patient referral process work?
- The PURE intake team works directly with insurance providers to receive pre-authorization of treatment
- Patient Access Coordinator (PAC) will contact the patient to set expectations for the pre-authorization process that usually takes 7 business days or less
- After pre-authorization approval, PACs schedule an appointment with the patient and educates on infusion preparation
- PACs will also help patients with available financial assistance programs
- At PURE Infusion Suites, we are “patient obsessed!” The infusion experience includes snacks, drinks, meals, comfortable private rooms with a 55” TV, WIFI, and room for children, friends or family to keep them company
- A nurse will follow up and check on the patient within 24 hours of their infusion
- PACs will send the infusion notes to the provider