06 Nov Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO
At Pure Infusion Suites of Colorado Springs, our care team is focused on providing private one-on-one care and biologic infusion therapy for those suffering from autoimmune diseases like Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, lupus, plaque psoriasis, arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and other chronic conditions.
Our motto is patient-obsessed care, which starts with our team relieving you of the stresses of calling your insurance company through our pre-authorization process, and alleviating your financial burden with co-pay assistance and other financial aid programs.
When you arrive at your appointment, you will not have to endure long lines or hospital waiting rooms. You will be welcomed to a private suite where you will check in and receive your care.
Each private suite is designed with enough room for you and your loved one or caregiver, where you will enjoy a 55-inch flatscreen TV, free Wifi, comfortable recliners, and a wide variety of food and beverage options.
320 Fontanero St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Safe & private suites
- Comfortable, private rooms with a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere
- 55” TVs with Netflix, Wi-Fi, drinks, snacks, meals & more
Expert medical staff
- Certified FNPs & infusion nurses on-site
- Insurance pre-authorizations & re-authorizations
- Patient lab work
- Co-pay assistance & other financial aid programs
- flexible scheduling
- Easy & convenient parking
- Excellent, prompt communication with your patience
- Detailed reports on your patient following each infusion
Biologic Infusion therapies offered in Colorado
In-Network Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Railroad Medicare
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Tricare/ Health Net
- United Healthcare
Provider not listed?
Contact us or click here to view our full list of providers we add new groups regularly.
Meet the Team
Patient Access Coordinator
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.